Don’t forget that all this information is already online in Word format, so if you can’t wait check out our page on Mobile testing.
Welcome to our series on the ICT Symposium’s Mobile Site and Native App Accessibility Testing. For the next few months we will be posting a couple of articles a week! We will be posting a series of articles to help testers and developers determine and improve the accessibility of their mobile websites and apps.
- Introduction – Day One
- Step 1: Identifying devices – Day Two
- Mobile Site: Step 2: Identify site type and variations – Day Three
- Native App: Step 2: Define application functionality – Day Four
- Step 3: Test critical issues – Day Five
- Step 4: Test mobile-specific issues – Day Six
- Step 5: Test mobile assistive technology and feature support – Day Seven
- Step 3: Test critical issues – Exit trap – Day Eight
- Step 3: Test critical issues – Swipe and / or Scroll Trap – Day Nine
- Step 3: Test critical issues – Layer trap – Day Ten
This document was developed by the ICT Accessibility Testing Symposium Mobile Sub-Committee. Members include: Gian Wild (Co-Chair), Peter McNally (Co-Chair), Brent Davis, Corbb O’Connor, Karen Herr, Kathryn Weber-Hottleman, Kathy Eng, Laura Renfro, Megha Rajopadhye, Mona Rekhi, Morgan Lee Kestner, Rafal Charlampowicz, Ryan Pugh, Steve Sawczyn, Sunish Gupta, Tom Lawton and Chris Law This document was developed by the ICT Accessibility Testing Symposium Native App Sub-Committee. Members include: Gian Wild (Co-Chair), Jennifer Chadwick (Co-Chair), Kathy Eng, Ryan Pugh, Kathryn Weber-Hottleman, Brent Davis, Laura Renfro, Peter McNally, Karen Herr, Steve Sawczyn, Sunish Gupta, Tom Lawton, Sam Bouchat, Rafal Charlampowicz, Damon Wandke, Morgan Lee Kester, Mona Rekhi, Corbb O’Connor and Chris Law.