Mobile site testing
|Aimed at:||Managers, Testers, Developers|
- Learn about mobile testing concepts and methods.
- Get hands-on experience in using the new test process.
- Learn how to apply testing methods in practice for different platforms and different situations.
The full day advanced testing session covers a wide range of advanced testing topics:
- Mobile testing methodology overview
- About mobile testing
- Types of mobile sites
- Testing methods
- Capturing errors
- Examples of mobile accessibility errors
- Variations on the page (responsive sites only)
- Mobile testing methodology
- Identify what needs to be tested
- Test critical mobile-specific interoperability
- Test mobile-specific interaction
- Test mobile assistive technology support
- Test mobile and desktop relationship errors
- Test non-specific mobile issues common on mobile.
Each attendee will be provided with the PowerPoint slides and links to articles.
What you should bring
Smartphone and/or tablet, earphones, laptop and charger.