Managing accessibility testing
|Aimed at:||Managers, Testers, Developers|
- Get an introduction to the broad range of testing tools and methods that are currently used in the field.
- Through hands-on use, learn about a wide range of testing tools, and get interactive demos of common automated accessibility testing tools.
- Apply testing methods in practice, with scope analysis, and establishing representative test samples.
The full day advanced testing session covers a wide range of advanced testing topics:
- Overview of testing
- In-depth discussion
- Hands on exercises
- Developing a scope analysis
- Developing audit plan
- Testing tool demonstrations (Deque’s Worldspace, Level Access’ AMP, SiteImprove, and OzART)
- One-page testing tools (WebAIM’s WAVE)
- Manual testing tools
- Readability tools
Each attendee will be provided with the PowerPoint slides and links to articles.
What you should bring