|Aimed at:||Web developers, Programmers|
The course will cover the new elements and attributes in HTML5 and how to use them. Then ten accessibility principles will be discussed including:
- Non-text content which has no text-equivalent.
- Functionality which is not operable with the keyboard.
- Information which can’t be programmatically determined.
- Timed activity which can’t be controlled.
- Failing to maintain a logical focus order.
Following this, forms and the various accessibility requirements will be covered in-depth, including code examples.
HandoutsEach participant will receive a copy of the training slides and the following AccessibilityOz factsheets:
- Interactive maps