|Aimed at:||Web developers, Programmers|
|Presenter:||Gian Wild or Russ Weakley|
- Non-text content which has no text-equivalent.
- Functionality which is not operable with the keyboard.
- Information which can’t be programmatically determined.
- Timed activity which can’t be controlled.
- Failing to maintain a logical focus order.
Each participant will receive a copy of the training slides and the following AccessibilityOz factsheets:
- Interactive maps
What you should bring
WCAG2 for Developers