Accessibility Voices, episode 4: Chris Law
Welcome to Accessibility Voices! In this webinar series, our CEO Gian Wild sits down (virtually) with some of the most knowledgeable and influential specialists in the digital accessibility field. In these one-on-one interviews, we’ll get to know how these experts started their unique journeys into accessibility, and where they think the field is headed now.
This fourth episode of Accessibility Voices features Chris Law, founder of Accessibility Track Consulting and Standard Accessibility Reporting as well as the annual conferences: the ICT Accessibility Testing Symposium and the Digital Accessibility Legal Summit.
Resources referenced in this interview
- The Digital Accessibility Legal Summit
- The ICT Accessibility Testing Symposium
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Section 508 Trusted Tester Process and Certification Program
- Standard Accessibility Reporting, Inc.
- Accessibility Track Consulting
- “Responding to Accessibility Issues in Business,” Chris Law’s Doctoral Thesis at the School of Business Information Technology, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia (February 2010)
- “Strategic IT Accessibility: Enabling the Organization” by Jeff Kline
- “Inclusive Design for Organisations” by Jonathan Hassell
- The WebAIM Million: The 2022 report on the accessibility of the top 1,000,000 home pages
- The Mobile Site and Native App Accessibility Testing Methodologies