OzART On Demand
OzART on Demand is a new offering from AccessibilityOz. For details on OzART more generally, see our main product page.
On Demand is intended for cases where you have a small number of pages (500-5000) that need evaluation and you have the expertise in-house to interpret the reports and make fixes. Here’s how the process works:
- You purchase the OzART on Demand product
- You fill in the form provided at that point to give us the information we need to fetch your site
- We’ll look those details over and make sure they all make sense, and will get in touch with you if there are any problems
- We’ll fire off an automated process to fetch the pages and generate the reports
- We’ll provide you with details to log in to our OzART server
- You work with the reports
We have this manual step of examining the details you’ve provided to ensure you’re going to get value for your money. It does however mean that there may be a delay between submitting the form and the fetch process beginning. We operate on Australian Eastern time.
The fetch process itself typically takes an hour or two for around 2000 pages, depending on the size of your site and network conditions between our server and yours. The reports can easily take three or four hours to run for a site of that size. Typically if you submit your request during our business hours you’ll have reports to work with the next business day.
There are three different price tiers to choose from:
If you need more than 5000 pages evaluated please contact us.