Interested in working for AccessibilityOz? Love accessibility? Or, love sales, and are willing to learn about accessibility?
Well, we have the job for you! We’re looking for a US-based sales representative. We prefer someone based on the West Coast, but we’re open to anyone in the US. Tasks include:
- Building business by identifying and selling prospects
- Running demonstrations (on-site and online)
- Attending conferences and running conference booths
- Managing the sales funnel
- Keeping updated on the accessibility industry
- Sales reporting to the CEO
This is a US-only work-from-home role, however extensive travel across the US is required. It is anticipated that the Sales Executive will travel with the CEO in the first twelve months across the US, during the following approximate dates:
- March and April
- June and July
- October and November
After the first six months, more frequent short trips may be required. Between February and November, it is anticipated that travel may be up to three weeks per month.
The AccessibilityOz Head Office is in Australia, and the CEO is in Australia for half of the year. While the CEO is in Australia it may be expected that the person be available during Australian business hours (up to 8pm Pacific during Winter and up to 10pm Pacific during Summer).
Previous experience required:
- At least two years’ sales experience
- Experience running an exhibit booth
- Management of contacts through a CRM
Interested? Send us an email and we will send you the position description.