AccessibilityOz is an accessibility consultancy with clients across Australia. We have been working with state, local and federal Government clients for over four years in the area of accessibility. AccessibilityOz is a W3C Member, an IBM Business Partner and a Member of the Australian Internet Industry Association.
OzART release – automated, easy, effective accessibility reporting
AccessibilityOz is proud to announce the release of OzART — an innovative accessibility reporting tool.
OzART simplifies the task of making your site accessible because it searches and reports defects in categories e.g. images, page titles, content and headings. This makes it easy for your team to work through fixing the defects, logically and systematically.
What is Accessibility?
Website accessibility is the ability for a person with a disability to understand and use a website – without being labelled as ‘disabled’.
Did you know:
- The Disability Discrimination Act (2009) requires all organisations and individuals to make their websites, intranets and ICT web applications accessible.
- Government websites need to be WCAG2 Level AA accessible by December 2014.
- Business and corporate websites need to be WCAG2 Level AA accessible by December 2013.
How we can help you
At AccessibilityOz, we’re passionate about helping our clients identify current accessibility issues and plan for an accessible future online.
Do you need help to:
- Audit your website to work out if your website is accessible and identify the problems.
- Train your staff – both managers and content authors.
- Evaluate accessibility during your site build – do it now and save money later.
- Write your Website Disability Action Plan – outline your website accessibility plans for the future
- Have your questions answered with accessibility consultation or 10 helpdesk hours.